1/9/08

10 on the 10th

So I was poking around on line and checked in on my cousin's ever growing family, then over to AK's blog to see if she's posted any new knitting projects (love the hat!!!), then over to T to see how her second work week is shaping up (must be a busy one...), had to of course check in on Amy to see if she's posted any news- I know she just got a cute hair cut...but nope, nothing new yet...one day she'll have time to post (or Scott could guest post.........) and on and on I went through all my Internet friends, just to check in. Everyone seems to be doing well in this new year. Then I popped over to Orange Poppy to see how her life is as a mother of 2 young boys when I read about her new goal. She's going to take a picture every hour for 10 hours on the 10th day of the month. Brilliant! I'm joining up. It'll help me focus on my picture taking and allow you a new view into our daily lives.
Wanna join us?

5 comments:

bandwidow said...

hmmmm...we'll see.

tania said...

looking forward to seeing this :) ! xo

Jennifer said...

I've got 2 pictures taken already...come ann, you'd do a great 10 x 10 documentary!

bandwidow said...

I'm in, just taking a bunch and we'll see which ones I use.

Bloomin' said...

Ooooh... I wanna do this too! Dammit! I must have missed this post and now I have to wait until next month. Boooo!

Will you send me a reminder?