1/26/08

Yummy

Last night I escaped the usual Friday night to spend some good ole one
on one time with my friend Rachel. It was a last minute dinner and
movie date where we ate burgers and wached the screen and saved the
best for last. We weren't quite ready to return home so Rachel took
me to B & 0 Espresso for dessert. Why have I never been to this
place? It's open late and serves great sweets.
If you find yourself with the time to spare I'd highly suggest trying
it. You just can't beat ending a night out with a friend on a sweet
note.

7 comments:

rachel said...

and that's a sweet pic by the way! thanks for keeping me company!

mary said...

ooooh! next time you're there you have have have to try the 'chocolate pot'. it's this warm chocolate souffle-like-thingy with a side of whipped cream. [sigh.] magical!

Jennifer said...

I was going to get that but the New Orleans Chocolate Tort caught my eye...next time I'm all about the pot!

mary said...

tiramisu, lemon chiffon cake, really, you can't go wrong with anything there! (can you tell i still dream about it?!)

Dana said...

Yummy!!

two blogs in a row with desserts in it! I LOVE IT!

tania said...

yum! yum! sounds like a relaxing, fun evening. miss you!

stephy said...

I love B&O espresso, I can't believe it's still open, hooray..