1/4/08

Inspiration from a Far Friend

I've been posting a bunch but haven't really been spending much time poking around to check on my far away friends. So tonight, while the boys read in August's room and Hazel snoozed, I read up on your lives. A lot has happened out there folks. Too much really to talk about here.
It's a new year and many of you have turned new leaves, exposed new sides of yourselves, made new commitments. It's inspiring really. I'm still working on this whole new year thing. I think the transition of having the kids back in school will allow me to do a bit of reflecting.
In the mean time, I'm going to take a page from Melissa's book and join her in a bit of a pay it forward thing.
The first 3 folks who comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me. I can't promise how quickly said gift will arrive in your mail box as I'm breaking through weeks of un-productivity but a hand made gift you shall have. There's a catch though- you've gotta do the same. You've got to make 3 handmade gifts to send out to the first three signer uppers.
Ready?
Set?

3 comments:

lauren said...

i've been doing a little catching up of my own :) sounds like you had a busy but nice holiday, the kids are adorable as always, and can't wait to hear more about your anniversary vacation! happy new year!

stephy said...

Damn that catch! ha ha ha

Bloomin' said...

I noticed that there are only two other people leaving a comment. Well, I'll be a third. I love making fun things to send to people.