5/20/09

Tuesday and Wednesday


Well shoot! I had these great plans where I'd post a video everyday this week but the darn blogger thing just isn't working right and I can't get it to load the freaking things...I've tried for two nights people! It's just not working!!
Wait! I just uploaded them to YouTube and I think I can embed them here:


Tuesday really did nothing for us. School, laundry, crummy weather with the promise of warmer temps to come...



Today I had to hang around the house all day because we were supposed to get a couch delivered from IKEA for the downstairs room. I waited and waited and waited and then got a call about a half hour to the cut off time telling me that they were running an hour late. I couldn't wait past that time because August had an Ultimate Frisbee game so poor Trey had to leave work early to make sure we actually got the darn couch. Now we've never bought a couch from IKEA and I guess we thought that it would come assembled...ummm, nope! This freaking couch is in pieces on the ground. And, yup, that sound you hear coming from the downstairs room? Yup, that's Trey. Yup, he's using words that would make your ears bleed. Good Times!

No comments: