5/13/09

Rain, Rain, go away Wednesday


Well, it's raining today.

Hazel had a quick dentist appointment this morning where she had to have that nasty stuff painted on her back teeth...yuck! The visit was so quick that the kids made it to school on time, which is nice.
August is having a friend over after school today. He's on the same Ultimate Frisbee team and we've been carpooling to and from the practices.
Trey called from work today to ask if I wanted to go see Flight of the Concords...ummmm, yep! So I began the pleading and begging for a sitter that often occurs whenever I want to go out without the kids. We have a great gal who comes out on Thursday nights on a regular basis so I'm not really complaining...I'm just saying...it's times like these, when I really wanna do something without much planning that I really hate. After many texts and phone calls I was able to nail a sitter down! So I'll be dropping the poor boys off for practice in the rain, dropping Hazel back off at the house with the sitter and booking it downtown for the show. It's gonna be fun!

2 comments:

bandwidow said...

I love your little weekly weather entries.

tania said...

have fun at the movies!