5/28/09

Sasquatch 2009


This was our view behind the main stage. There was this big hill we climbed to get to the two other stages but the great thing was that it was totally behind the scenes...we didn't have to be in the mass crowd with all those sweaty bodies...yuck!
We stayed at Cave B Inn in one of their Cliff houses. It's one of my favorite places to stay...in fact, I wouldn't really go to Sasquatch if we weren't staying at the winery. It's just so nice to be able to head back to a cool shower in the middle of the day.
Grapes on the vine and a side view of other Cliff houses.
The pool that we never went it...I'm hoping that we take the kids with us next year and spend many hours between seeing bands and swimming in this pool.
Chatting in the backyard of Adam and Lynn's Cliff house. They hosted a really great brunch on Sunday morning...
Yeah! Sunshine on my shoulders....makes me happy!!
On stage for....oh, I don't remember...maybe Fleet Foxes?
The Billions crew at a photo shoot.

4 comments:

bandwidow said...

Yay! I was hopin' to see a post. What a beautiful weekend for a few days away!

tania said...

looks like a really super time... sunshine, wine, music... very nice :)

Unkascott said...

Can we come with you guys next year if you're bringin the kids? Please? I'll take the kids to the pool while Clipse plays even?

Jennifer said...

We'd love that!!