5/9/09

Hootenanny 2009

I'm officially done!
I took on some big jobs at the kids school this year...I produced the play, which was a big, BIG job...and I put on the Hootenanny for the 3rd year running.
The Hootenanny can pretty much run itself as it's really just a glorified talent show. OV has some kinda talent, let me tell you...we had a little boy sing "Dancing Queen" this year....it was enough to bring you to tears...also had a family sing "If I had a Million Dollars" a quick witted "Who's on First" skit and some tap dancing, also had some unicycling and a family who did a Hula-hoop performance...it was great.
The Many Family Singers performed a song made famous by the Flaming Lips called "Yoshimi":






5 comments:

tania said...

WoW! That was AWESOME! Love, love the dance fighting in the middle and Hazel's outfit is super cool!! Noah and Ezra loved watching this too... all smiles at the computer this morning!!

bandwidow said...

This was so fun to watch on Friday, good job everyone!

UnkaScott said...

AUDREY SAYS: hehe - hehe - haha - I just want to write that I LOVE YOU!!!
ZANE SAYS: Man, you are the rockstars. Can't wait to see you! Can't believe you're the rock star in this family. Love ya!
UNKASKOTT SAYS: Yoshima (Hazel) your kung fu was strong. Evil Robot (August) you tried to triumph, but ultimately failed. Guitar player (Unka Trey) your strumming was that of a triumphant. And tattooed lady (Aunt Jen) you are the backbone of the group. Way to go.
AUNT AMY SAYS: Whaaat! You guys have amazing voices. What an awesome, awesome show.

THANKS FOR SHARING!!

jodi said...

amazing.

you guys are too cool for skool.

we love it.

mary said...

love this! (and have had it stuck in my head since sunday!) outstanding as always, manys! xo.