5/18/09

Monday

There are times when things seem to be going along rather smoothly. During these times I have to pause and really notice them.
This afternoon the kids finished up their homework without much fussing...which is a rare thing round these parts. Once they were finished I suddenly realized that all was quiet still. I remember a time when quiet kids meant that they were getting into trouble, but these days, it's a wonderful sign. Silence means that they are both involved in something that is holding their interest:

5 comments:

bandwidow said...

El just noticed the asparagus phenomenon this week...good work on your creativity guys!

E's been pretty quiet working on all sorts of projects around here too, I think the few days of nice weather let them get their ya-ya's out and now they can sit for a bit!

Jennifer said...

hmmm, bet that's it Ann!

You planning on keeping that baby in until after Sasquatch?
Just give me till Tuesday...

tania said...

nice work, guys!

UnkaScott said...

Audrey says: You are so funny, August. And beautiful painting, Hazel. And you also have pretty clothes, Hazel.
Zane says: My pee smells like rotten beef jerky when I eat asparagus. Did you guys get our mail yet?
Unkaskot says: Zane's pee does smell like rotten beef jerky. But pee smells bad anyway. I don't like to smell pee.
AuntAmy says: sniff. sniff. what's that smell?

tapmike said...

We loved the videos

The lady bug looked great and hey August if you had a picture of me around somewhere you could copy my muscles for your new character.

I'm just saying..

We love you guys

Grandpa& Grandpa klier