3/25/08

200

Well, this is my 200th post. I started the blog in December of 2006 as a way to keep all the grandparents abreast of what my family is doing. It's grown from a family journal into a way to keep up with friends and family all over the U.S. and NZ!
I'm pretty happy with the way things have evolved and think perhaps things might get a bit more personal as the months wear on. Spring is here (although our weather forecast is calling for SNOW on Thursday!!) and it's time to clean house...who knows what will be uncovered!

The other day I made note of that beautiful bird necklace...guess what I got?Isn't it lovely?!

Hazel and I spent some time playing Jenga after school today. This isn't something we usually do but with the days getting longer and longer I'm finding the need to fill the space between homework and dinner. August wasn't interested, he just wanted to read in his room (he reminds me so much of what Scott was like as a child).
Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

rachel said...

oh wow! 200 posts! that's incredible! thank you for sharing your family's life with us, your thoughts and struggles, and all those wonderful photos! i look forward to many many more posts! (i just realized that was a pun on "many" your last name, haha, but i meant it as "many" as in much more than a few!)

by the way, i love hazel's concentration face! haha

stephy said...

i'm a little traumatized that you said "abreast."

tania said...

beautiful necklace! and i love how hazel's tongue sticks out as she concentrates :)

200 posts... wow! i know i love checking in everyday!

xo

Dana said...

WOO HOO I made it in Jen's blog again!!! I feel so special!

Kristen Gough said...

congrats on 200 posts! i love reading your blog, jen, and love how you share your life here so honestly and beautifully. that owl necklace is incredible, and looks like it suits your style perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Slacker.