3/5/08

Not Much

I've been busy getting ready for the Hootenanny and haven't had much time to post anything. I've found myself checking up on everyone else out there in bloggerville and thought that maybe I should post a little something just in case any of you were trying to pass the time on line.

So...Hazel is sick again. She had her teacher call Trey this morning to have him come pick her up. I had my doubts that she was actually sick...until she started vomiting...then I believed her...and started cleaning the bathroom to get the stink out. While I wait for the next round of projectile puke I've been snapping some pictures:Tank has been really cute lately. He's farting A LOT and those farts have been clearing the room. I've got 4 candles going right now in an effort to combat the stank...ha, tank-stank!
He will sometimes even look at his back end after letting one fly as if to suggest that it couldn't possibly be from him.

That last picture is one of my favorite new things. I can't remember what online store I found it on but it's super cute. Hazel enjoys drinking "ice cold water" from it when she's sick.

2 comments:

bandwidow said...

Ella's mentioned several times today that she had a very nice time with Tank. I wonder if there's some sort of doggie treat that would make his stomach more at ease? Oh, I hope Hazel is better for your performance!

rachel said...

geese louise! poor hazel, but poor YOU!!! sorry your girl is so sick again. she does have such lovely toes, tho, and it's a good thing she's so cute! haha :)