3/6/08

Shhh, can you keep a secret?

Rebekah tagged me with this little number...I have to reveal 7 random secrets about me. Some of you won't be surprised, others might go wide eyed!

1. I often wish we had planned on having more than 2 children.*photo from 2003

2. I wish I lived within walking distance from my brother and his family in Pasadena.*photo from last visit to California

3. I'm finishing up a 2 year stint as the Arts Chair on the PTA of my kids school.*photo from last years Hootenanny

4. I had braces as a child and ended up with pretty straight teeth. I kept up with the retainer until it got stepped on and I was too embarrassed to get it fixed so I simply stopped wearing it...and guess what? My teeth got all wonky again. So last year I looked into invisalign braces and decided to take the leap. I should have straight teeth again in a few months.*photo from before invisalign

5. Growing up I wanted to be a Contemporary Christian Singer just like Amy Grant.*photo from http://www.wcjw.com/lee.html

6. I've never wanted to travel outside of the U.S.
Never had the desire. Always found it strange when my friends mentioned wanting to see distant lands. After reading Eat Pray Love and reading Dana's website I know have the desire...and it might even be a burning desire! A few months ago I jumped through the hoops and got my Passport. Trey and I will be traveling to Mexico (I know...it's just Mexico...)for our 10 year anniversary this year. Next I want to go to Italy and New Zealand!*photo from Pedro the Lion tour

7. Sometimes I sound like my mother, who sounds like her mother. So really, sometimes I sound like my grandma!
*photo from 2005

7 comments:

bandwidow said...

Your secret is safe with me, man I forget you've had darker hair for so much of your life!

rachel said...

you are such an interesting, complex creature...and i'm glad we're friends!

tania said...

i loved reading all this about you, jen. you've always inspired me with your honesty. miss you! (ps that trip with trey is going to be SWEET!)

Dana said...

I love the AMY GRANT CONFESSION!!! I was giggling as I read that one!

And I love that I made it in one of your secrets about yourself. You definitely should do New Zealand Jen it is unbelievable. I am SO glad I was a little part of your inspiration...love being your blog friend!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.