12/9/07

Thinking of you

Tania made these super cute birds last year. I had forgotten all about them until I unwrapped them...they made me a bit sad to think of Tania so far away. *sigh* My thoughts will drift her way every time the birds catch my eye.
Linda gave us a great box of old ornaments a few years ago. They look so lovely on the tree.
Each year of our marriage Rebecca gives us a new snowman ornament. This will mark the first year they've made it onto the tree. Every other year I set them up some place high enough so I'll not worry about them falling. This year I wanted to see them on the tree and they look perfect.
Hazel and August each have their own special ornaments that have been given to them throughout the years. Hazel took care and placed hers just right so the neighbors could enjoy them.

2 comments:

bandwidow said...

nice post jen. i felt the same way when i put my birds up, i've gotten quite a few comments on them too!

tania said...

i really enjoyed making those birds for you and ann last year. i would like to make one soon for my tree too. i think of you each time i look at the 3 adorable stuffed trees you made last year. it was a treat to pull them out of my holiday box. i'm keeping them on top of my tv... they get a lot of compliments (and warm thoughts of you from me).