12/31/07

Snow Flakes

Nope, it's not snowing today. I've been watching the weather, particularly in Detroit, Seattle and South Pasadena (where my brother and sister-in-law live), it's been pretty depressing. Seattle has been hitting the same temps as Detroit with Pasadena looking really nice to me right now.

August went to the Seattle Center House with Kathy and Jonah today to see a break dancing show. Yup, those of you who've watched So You Think You Can Dance- that's you Amy (and me of course)- a group of kids did a whole demonstration of break dancing, they were supposed to have some crunk dancers but they didn't show up.
Hazel and Trey and I took the opportunity to go downtown and eat sushi together. Hazel felt very special being alone with us. I'm pretty sure she ate her weight in salmon and edamame.

We're heading over to the Bazan's house tonight to have a low-key welcoming of the New Year. I'll take a few pictures and post them as the evening wears on.

1 comment:

tania said...

cool, a break dancing show. ez would have loved to see that with august!

aww, i am sure hazel totally enjoyed that alone time today.

sounds like it'll be fun night over the bazan's... we'll be thinking of you when it's midnight here (and only 9pm your way.)

happy new year, my friend. :)