4/17/07

week one

well, we lasted a week with the puppy. it's like skipping the infant stage of parenthood and jumping right into toddler life. for those of you who have not had kids that means that the puppy can not be left alone...ever...even for a second...cause you just don't know what he'll do...like chew the couch...or...poop on the rug...or...attack one of hazel's limbs...it's been fun.

i took a trip to ikea during spring break. didn't really need anything, just wanted to put the kids in the play area for an hour so i could walk around by myself...well...tank and i walked around together. he was purdy cute in the cart:

i continued working on my coffee making skills to impress my friends and family. i may have gotten the foam issues resolved:
look at that foam would ya! almost as good as uptown! ok...not even close...a girl's gotta dream right? mmmmm, that uptown coffee looks soo good, i might have to go git me some one day this week...anyone wanna join me? during school...no kids...any takers?

guess what? my camera broke (my birthday is coming up) yup, it was in my purse so i could catch all the funny things the kids and dog do during our day (my birthday is coming up) and somehow it done broke. so. no pictures for a while. (my birthday is coming up) i may start to recycle old ones that haven't been used (my birthday is coming up) but i'll let you know if they're old ones so you don't think my children are shrinking. (my birthday is coming up).
that's all for now.
birthday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That coffee looks fantastical and I am impressed just looking at it...you should make me some, yeah? heh
Tank is WAY TOO CUTE!!

Bloomin' said...

That coffee *does* look good. But can I get mine with that cool leaf design on top? Can you work on that for me Flo? Thanks toots.

*smacks Jen on the rump*

Jennifer said...

yeah, my foam is too airy for those cool designs...i'll keep on trying for you mel.