4/12/07

TANK

please do not send TANK Jamiroquai singles.

this morning as i was checking my favorite websites i left the TV on that THETUBE station...it has very random videos throughout the day. right now it's playing "ain't no mountain high enough", OK, now it's playing "turn/turn/turn". it's great for background noise. anywho- the TV was on. i was sitting on the couch with my computer and TANK was laying down on one of his many beds in front of me when "virtual insanity" by jamiroquai started playing. TANK's head raised to look at the TV. the dog would not stop growling at the TV. i even sent one of his favorite toys across the room, a game both he and the kids never grow tired of, nope. he would not be distracted from that crazy looking guy wearing that crazy big hat.

no jamiroquai for this dog. now what will trey listen to?

4 comments:

kustuck said...

HAHAHA!

tania said...

great, now virtual insanity is going to be in my head all day :)!

palomarace said...

oh cute little tankiroquai!

Bloomin' said...

I get like that too. Only it's when Newt is on TV. Or Condeliza. You could toss a large cheese pizza across the room and I would barely notice.