7/21/08

So Many Reasons

I have many friends who are great (or getting great) with child.
This is good news for that crafty side of me...now I have a reason to create! Here's what I whipped up this afternoon while the kids were destroying the downstairs:

I've ordered a few patterns from Wee Wonders and have been very happy with the results. I'm not the best embroiderer; as a matter of fact I sit with my computer perched on the arm of the couch so that I can look up different stitches as I go. But it's a quick project to get through which means that I'm fully satisfied within a few hours.
So if you've got a bun in the oven and I know about it...keep your eyes on the mail box for little gifts here and there. :)

4 comments:

stephy said...

SO cute, Jen! This may be reason enough for me to get pregnant! Wait, no...
ps - did you see the Black Apple embroidery patterns?

Jennifer said...

what?! No! I just checked her website and didn't see any patterns...I'll have to keep looking...I love Black Apple!

tania said...

AWESOME!! Yay!!

stephy said...

I think it's at Sublime Stitching! (the black apple patterns are)