7/17/08

Lately

I thought of Scott when I drove past this the other day:While it's not as cool as a rabbit making a shadow of a rabbit...I thought the fish looked pretty neat.
I found it while we were on our way to Greenlake park. Kathleen was taking Jonah around the lake and we happened to be going there as well so we all met up for a stroll...
with a quick break for lunch of course.
Today Hazel went to record a song for the upcoming Rosie Thomas Christmas album. We've been listening to holiday music non-stop during the day for over a week. It's been kind of fun belting out winter songs in the dead of summer!

I'll keep you posted as to when the record is released...Hazel is sure she's going to be on the radio...we'll see.

Earlier today we took a drive out to bellevue to pick some blue berries. I didn't bring my camera because I just knew that Ann would have hers ready to go...and thankfully I was right. Keep checking her blog for shots from the day...(how's that for pressure AK?!)

1 comment:

tania said...

this is very cool, hazel! keep us posted!

the boys received the letters from the kids this morning. they were so excited and sat reading them for a long time. they'll write back soon... they miss their buddies a lot!

love you guys xo