7/26/08

Memory

Most of you know of my friend Mike G...well he posted this and I posted my name which means that I must follow through...so. If you post your name in the comment section I will do the following:


1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a kind of alcoholic beverage to share with you.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
(if possible. if not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me.)
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. If you play, you MUST post this on your blog.

I'll do my best folks...my memory isn't what it used to be...
This is the part where you post your name...

4 comments:

stephy said...

I think this is rad!
Okay, this is me posting my name.

Jennifer said...

Ok, Steph...here we go:
1. Steph spends a lot of time on the city bus and we all get to benefit from the stories she writes.
2. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
3. Huatusco Whammer (white tequila, white rum, vodka, gin, triple sec lemon juice, sugar syrup and cola)
4. Time for another Trophy date?
5. You were the beautiful girl who had your very own style...you always stood out when there was a get together...and you were always friendly.
6. Koala Bear
7. Are you gonna have more kids?

Dana said...

Yay!!!! I want to hear what song or movie I remind you of for sure!!!!

Such a fun idea!!!!

Jennifer said...

Dana:
1. you wear the cutest dresses
2. well, obviously, the movie would have to be 27 Dresses...duh!
3. Hmmm, the drink can't be a wine...how about a nice fruity sangria!
4. seriously...What's with Audrey and her shoes?! (ok, scott and amy would be in on that one too..)
5. my first memory is when you came to watch the reynolds' kids...I was super jealous that they had you around.
6. Whio (Blue Duck) (Hymenolaimus malacorhynchos)
7. will you stay in LA in September or will you move on to your next adventure?