7/21/08

Monday

Ever since I read this blog posting I've been looking for an excuse to make a trip to Top Pot. The problem isn't getting there as we drive past it EVERYDAY on our way to the dog park. No. The problem is finding a REASON to actually stop and eat a delicious treat.
Here's what I came up with:
Well, we drive right past it anyway...and the kids are working on some summer workbooks so...why not take everyone to the dog park and reward ourselves with Top Pot AND have the kids do some pages after they've had the treat? Works for me! Now I just have to be sure that it doesn't become a habit...my lower body can not afford a habit like that!







7 comments:

stephy said...

Aughhhh, we might have to make a trip to Top Pot soon. Sorry in advance to my lower body.

Jennifer said...

well, let the desire for one stew for a week or so...then call us...we'll meet you there!

Rebekah said...

fun, as I was on my way there this morning to meet a friend I thought about you guys and how we need to meet up one of these mornings...maybe next Monday as the boys are driving home from there little trip?

tania said...

first of all, nice job getting the kids to work on the summer workbooks!

second, i miss top pot!... but, not as much as i miss all of you!

stephy said...

I am definitely going to have to take you up on that.

Jennifer said...

Reb...Monday works for me! the kids have soccer from 2-5 and then go straight to VBS...wanna meet around 11?
lemme know.

rachel said...

poor tank looks so left out!
no doughnut! haha