7/3/07

Bringing Many Back


The kids and I survived a trip to California. I've posted the pictures on my flickr page...please take a look at them.
We had an amazing time and the pictures really don't do it justice. Amy, you are the best sister-in-law/friend a girl could ever ask for, thank you for sharing your life with us.

Summer is in full swing here. August and Hazel slept in until 10!! Oh glorious summer, how I love you. Trey is not working tomorrow so we all get to enjoy an entire day together...I can't wait.

6 comments:

bandwidow said...

really looks like you guys had a great time, i posted this on flickr but, i love, love love those shots of zane and august on the beach! good follow-ups to your last series of your trip down there.

Jennifer said...

i know, right?! it was august's idea to have picture of the two of them digging a hole in the sand every time they get together...maybe one day we'll put a nice grouping of pictures together and really see the change in the boys.

palomarace said...

Jen we miss you guys so much!!!! we had such a good time with ya. thanks for coming down. you too are a great, great friend/sister-in-law. love you! btw I posted some of your pics on my site. ;)


btw...I tried to figure out how to link a song in comments, but I could not figure it out, so I will just sing it

Wooo hoooo ooooo
wooooo hoooo oooo ooo
wooo hoooo ooooo ooo
I remember the sleepless nights
when I lie away....

you're singing it now aren't you? ;)

tania said...

what a great vacation! so nice to see all the cousins together. california looks beautiful too. love the pictures! it must have been really super for you and amy to get to hang out!

Jennifer said...

indeed it was. we're already planning for the next few visits...October...Christmas...a yearly trip to Mt. Shasta...we're planning alright!

Bloomin' said...

I"m so freakin' jealous. I need to better job so I can afford to travel to come see you guys. :(