6/22/07

Father's Day Weekend Re-Cap

Whew!
It's been too long!
I've got a few pictures to post from father's day weekend:
On Saturday we attended a birthday party for Simon...it was a surprise party and I'm pretty sure it was pulled off because he just turned 1! Simon has a great back yard with 2 huge wonderfully playful dogs, TANK had a blast running around while Trey and August tossed the football. It was a wonderful day spent with friends.

On father's day we went to the KEXP dance party. I'll be honest, it was a bit too crowded for my comfort level, but we managed to stick around for some REAL fun dance moves:Not sure why those photos aren't turned the right way...they are in iPhoto...oh well...
After the dance party we went back home to let TANK play with my sister's dog ROYAL...TANK was as playful as ever which just made ROYAL look like a grumpy old man...he had very little time for TANK.

The kids are out of school (finally) and we've officially started summer vacation. A group of families from Olympic View (August's school) were heading over to Carkeek park to play for a while so we made our way there as well. Hazel quickly found a group of girls to run around with while August played baseball and kickball with a group of schoolmates. We stayed for a good 2 hours before we'd all had enough sunshine and fresh air...
August got to decide what we were having for dinner (McDonald's...big surprise!) and the kids agreed to watching Charlotte's Web. Trey had some shows to go to tonight so the kids and I walked over to Snappy Dragon to pick up MY dinner and then we headed home.

While watching Charlotte's Web Hazel said the following:
"I would block my dad. I would block the door. I wouldn't let him kill anything. I don't want anything to die. I would not let it happen." The whole time she was making this declaration her face was getting redder and redder and her breath was getting shorter and shorter. I'm pretty sure she meant it...note to self, DO NOT TRY TO KILL A PIG IN FRONT OF HAZEL!

That's all for now, have a great weekend.

4 comments:

palomarace said...

August has some SERIOUS dance moves! Go August, Go August, Go August, Go August!

bandwidow said...

dude! i was just about to say that! love the pics

tania said...

great pix! i love the one of the family near the blog title. :)

rachel said...

you, your kids, your dog, oh, and trey too...
you crack me up!