6/3/08

Time

I'm happy to report that Trey and I have been married 10 years now! *note that one of my eyes is smaller than the other...this was taken after many glasses of yummy drinks and a great glass of wine.
We celebrated our anniversary in style on May 31st with a grand dinner at Canlis.
The kids were spending the night at Ann and Dave's house and were fed well too. They just love going on overnights with them. Thanks Ann!!
Our trip to Sasquatch was so much fun, thanks to Kathleen and Justin Boden! We would not have been able to spend my birthday weekend together at this great location without the two of them watching our childrend AND our dog. Thanks Kathleen and Justin!!the view was amazing and the shows were great. The last time Trey and I went to Cave B I spent most of the time enjoying the room. This time I watched more shows and met more people. Rainn Wilson announced a bunch of bands as a way to promote the movie he has coming out.
At one point I was sitting on the grass waiting for the next show when this group of people passes me...Trey mouthed that it was M.I.A. Holy Cow! We ran to watch the show but I could only handle 4 songs. She was amazing...it was the crowd I couldn't handle. I guess I'm just getting too old!
*all pictures taken by my iPhone

5 comments:

caught in the trees said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! - damien

bandwidow said...

so glad you had such a nice time to celebrate you birthday and anniversary.

i think you mean 'glasses' not 'classes'
;)

kustuck said...

wow! that's a big anniversary :). congrats to you. here's to many, many more!

palomarace said...

Holy cow, Jen. That's so cool that you were so close to MIA. That was the craziest, greatest show I've seen in the last 10 years (thanks to Trey). She gives her all. Congrats on the 10 years. Amy and I are on the road to 13 years (i think). can't wait to see you guys.

tania said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! Sounds like an awesome weekend! Love that pic of you both. Miss you xo