5/23/08

Another Week Down

Whew! Made it through another week as a kindergarten teacher!

I was able to have a little mini dance party with the kids. We danced to this song by Liz Mitchell and Lisa Lobe called "Dance Stop"

They love it. We actually dance to it once a day right after journal time...the kids need to wiggle!

Trey and August came home from 3rd grade camp in the middle of the day. They've been running around town like crazy trying to find my birthday present (I've no idea what they're getting me!) Hazel went to our local flower shop (she calls it a fairy store) and bought me some beautiful flowers.

Last night Hazel went to see High School Musical Live on Stage with Kathleen Boden. She's had a permanent grin on her face all day.

I'm ready to get out of Seattle for the long weekend. Thanks Kat and Justin for taking care of the kids and Tank while I drink wine and relax at Cave B!

3 comments:

tania said...

happy, happy birthday to you!!!! have a wonderful fun time this weekend! you deserve it :)
miss you!!

bandwidow said...

had a lovely time last night, so happy you get a nice break, loved this video thanks for sharing.

Ubetcha said...

Hello Jennifer! This is Julie (Heikkinen) Lazzaro. I was not sure where on the blog to leave you a message, I am guessing here is ok. I will check back in another time, when I can check your blog out a little more. I am so glad that you left me a message saying hi on Classmates, that is how I eventually found your blog!
Take care!
Julie