3/16/07

spring!

The temps it 65 today!!
Trey and I haven't made much of an effort with our landscaping yet which means that we have random flowers blooming throughout the yard. It's quite a nice surprise as you never really know what's going to pop up.
My friend AK gave me a beautiful pot of bulbs for Christmas this past year. It's just bursting with color.
And then there's this:
I've got a nice little collection of them growing between a flowerbed and the sidewalk.
Any ideas as to what kind of mushroom I'm lucky enough to grow?
This means that you may have to post a comment...it's not hard...click "comment" and follow the directions...
Inquiring minds want to know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

flowers?! we have snow in MA! miss you, gal. xo

Jennifer said...

you did it!!!!!!
i'm so proud of you, now it won't look like no one is reading my blog.