3/29/07

good morning sunshine!

it's going to be a beautiful day today. i'm keeping the kids home because august was sick last night but seems to be just fine this morning. hazel is getting her hair cut after lunch, then off to ballet. august has baseball practice this afternoon but i'm not sure if he'll make it.
the temps are supposed to be in the 60's today...i can hardly wait.
i turned the TV on for the kids so i could make my morning coffee. my friend rachel is the queen at making a mean cup of coffee and has inspired me to start perfecting my own cup'o joe. it's been a good challenge and really is saving me money. today i used vanilla soy milk and some white chocolate sauce. it's really good. i still need to work on my foaming technique. not sure how rachel does it, but her foam is just about perfect.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm... would love to sit and share a cup with you, my friend.

palomarace said...

ok you can be the official coffee maker next week, cuz... uh... I just press.

sounds super yummy, can't wait!

Jennifer said...

want me to bring my coffee maker? do you have a foamer? i can bring my ikea one...

palomarace said...

really?!!!!

I don't have one, but won't that be a lot to lug around?

kustuck said...

a friend of mine adds raw honey, goat milk and half a packet of swiss miss hot chocolate mix...not the most healthy of things, but i can imagine it probably tastes pretty good :D

Jennifer said...

dude!
i'm thinking you'd get a double dose of sugar and caffeine! can't go wrong with that!