1/29/07

monday morning




Good Morning.

After a quick weekend we're back to our normal week. The kids are in school and I took my sister's dog Royal for a walk around Greenlake.

I found myself with some time to sew, so I copied Rebecca's instructions and made a few coffee cup sleeves.







I really don't need all three of these but I was on a bit of a roll...so...the first person who comments on this post will get to choose which sleeve they'd like me to send them. The second person will get to choose from the remaining two and well, I'll keep the remaining one.













I made one of these last week and was very excited to use it but I'm in the habit of using the paper sleeve from the coffee shop and...I threw it away with my cup. I didn't even realize it until later that night when I wanted to show Trey what I'd made.

Well, comment away.
Have a great day.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow they turned out awesome! looks like I am the first to post and since I gave that one I made to my sister :)...you don't have to give me one but I am so glad that you had time to play and that is hilarious that you threw the first one away (sorry)...nice work Jen!

Jennifer said...

i'd be happy to bring one to church for you...lemme know which one you'd like.

Kristen Gough said...

hi jen-- so cute! if you're still looking to pass these on, i would love one! i have a mug without a handle that always burns my hands when i have hot coffee or tea. one of these would really come in "handy". :)

kristen

Jennifer said...

it's yours. i'll bring them all to church and you and rebecca can fight it out. i'll keep the one you guys don't want.

Anonymous said...

awwww... too late.
Super cute though!!!
You continue to amaze me with your mad creative skills. I'm so impressed.

Jennifer said...

come on...you know you'll get one....

Anonymous said...

Nice work Jen... why don't you show us some of the dresses and jumpers you have made Hazel! they are great too. mom

Jenny said...

crap, i'm always late to these things..good thing I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do enjoy a good chai tea latte every once in awhile. ;)

Hope said...

Pretty impressive. Hazel looks super cute in her ballet outfit!