12/19/06

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

well, there's no snow here in michigan. it feels much like seattle-we've had some rain and some slight wind but no snow.
i haven't had a chance to post any pictures but i will. worry not.

i had dinner with tara and becky the other night. to be honest i was a bit worried about whether or not we'd have much to talk about...after all it's been about 13 years. thankfully they are both excellent conversationalists. i think there was maybe one uncomfortable silence but we moved on rather quickly. we all had small memory gaps which made me feel much better about my own lack of memory. tara is about to be a nurse and becky is a computer engineer. they both look great and seem very happy. i'm so glad it worked out.
i would tell you what i really think about becky but she told me that she's reading my blog these days so i have to keep it all to myself...;)

all in all the trip has been good. we're super tired this time around. the kids are all screwed up with the time change. they've been falling asleep around midnight and waking up around 9am. thankfully they're spending the night at another grandparents house so we should be able to sleep a full night and wake up when we're ready tomorrow. sleep is so wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should have kept my mouth shut about reading your blog. I could have found out what you really think about me. :)

It was great seeing you again. Take a vacation to Phoenix some time!