10/12/09

Two Things I Love

Trey and I were lucky enough to go to a wedding in September. I'm always worried that we'll be going to less and less weddings as we get older but thankfully, they keep on coming.
This particular wedding had a photo booth at the reception...can I just say that I love this idea?
There was a consistent line of people wanting to get in the booth, often allowing the bride and groom to cut the line so that they could get more silly pictures of themselves on their big day.
Trey and I made it in the booth twice and we spent the rest of the reception on the dance floor.

6 comments:

tania said...

you two are gorgeous! love that last one- ha!

bandwidow said...

So nice...ummm...is that a blurred out photo i spy?

;)

Jennifer said...

Yes! Trey was being naughty! You can see in the second to last picture that he's telling me that he's going to do something...I'm telling him not to...guess he won!

rachel said...

haha! love it.
here is two things I LOVE; photobooths and the manys!!

Jennifer said...

Awww, Rach!
Have a safe trip back to your folks house. I'll be thinking about you.

tapmike said...

you two look GREAT!!

We love you so much Grandma and grandpa Klier (G&GK