11/7/08

Went to Pasadena

And all we came back with are these camera phone pictures!! Can not believe I forgot my real camera at home...Dang.
We loaded up on Virgin America and flew to see my big brother turn 40:Hazel loved the purple lights.

We surprised Scott at breakfast on Halloween (his birthday). Then around 4 we all got dressed up for a very memorable Trick or Treat journey:


I was trying to be a gal from Mad Men but sadly fell short of my goal.

Hazel was Dorothy and Trey was a cow...that dark figure is Death. I called for Hazel to look like Dorothy for this picture, this is the face she gave. She said that Dorothy always looks surprised.


There is this great tree we always look at when we make a trip to Pasadena. The kids have taken pictures around it almost every time. It's right outside the library which is a block away from the house where Halloween was filmed...which is why it was a memorable event. The houses went all out for this holiday. Hazel was sure she was going to have bad dreams...but she didn't.
It was a great trip.

3 comments:

rachel said...

there's too many things i want to say about trey's costume, but i won't: for the sake of the children who may someday read this! hahahah

Jennifer said...

it's already been said...believe me!

tania said...

fun trip! love your costume, jen. tim and i were just watching mad men last night!