11/11/08

Welcome Fall

I fear that the rain is here to stay.
I will have to say that we've been pretty lucky with the sun breaks. I have lots of squinty pictures of the kids enjoying the bright sun.
Found these lovely leaves outside of a friends house, aren't they lovely?
The beginning of Fall has been spectacular! I'm going to try to look back at these pictures on the days when I just can't face another gray day. I really don't mind the rain, it's just the gray streets, white sky and empty trees that gets to me. It's only just begun!

3 comments:

tapmike said...

gray days or not

your blog always brightens our day

we love you so

Thanks

michael

Jennifer said...

We love you guys too!!

rachel said...

i hear ya, sister! those dang gray days.........lovely bright pictures to lift the mood.