4/4/08

Spring Break

Man, oh man! Spring break is over and we don't have even a hint of a tan to show for it!
I think we successfully stayed busy but we really didn't do much. There was the trip to our old stomping ground with Francis and Rachel. We brought Tank who showed off his sense of smell by tracking a super fast squirrel:
And the rest of the days were filled with weeding and watching TV and playing with the dog and seeing the Dr...
But today we met up with friends for cupcakes. Holy Cow! They were good...you should check out these gals blogs to see what they had to say about them...I'm sure they'll blog about them in the next few days.
One day during the break I walked around the yard and found that we were growing random daffodils all over the yard. What's a girl to do with all that lovely yellow? Well, I'll tell you: I ran into the house and grabbed my kitchen scissors and went a cutting!It's amazing how just having these in the kitchen brightens my day.

3 comments:

stephy said...

Those daffodils are really pretty! Cupcakes were fun today. i want to eat 100 more.

kustuck said...

i *love* yellow flowers in my house! i wish they were growing in my yard! how pretty :)!

rachel said...

your daffodils even brighten MY day!! hahaha
and those cupcakes really were too tasty!