10/31/07

This is Halloween

The kids were very excited to get the house ready for all their friends to ring our bell.
Trey tried this outfit out but decided to go as sponge bob instead. He's a big hit with the kids!
Trey bought me this A-MAZING vest from k-mart. I'm dressed up as an elementary students mom (see earlier blog about the field trip with H). The sick thing is that I saw 2 moms sporting this rad vest for real! They liked it! They bought it to wear!
A is an injured skateboarder while H when as a cowgirl. I really liked these costumes because...well...they didn't cost me a dime!
And Tank...well...Tank went as a cute little pumpkin dog...well, I guess that's not true. He made it around the block with the kids and Trey but really couldn't handle the dark, the cold, or the idea of his humans walking up to houses without him...then Trey ran him back to me to greet all the neighborhood kids at our door.

8 comments:

bandwidow said...

Nice sweater...cute costumes, I love the creativity!

palomarace said...

Oh I got so sad when I saw the witch in the window. I was just there walking past that witch on our way out the door. awwww... I wish we were there.

I did not even know that was trey until you said it. where is the sponge bob picture?

And jen... wow! that is a funny, funny costume! HAAAAA!

A & H look great!!! Z & A will love to see these pics.

Jennifer said...

i know, right?
trey kinda fit the role of his first costume...i don't know if i got a sponge bob picture...maybe i can convince him to slip it on again...hmmm.
the sweater is great. the best part was listening to trey laugh when he called to tell me he'd found the best costume for me.

tania said...

loving the costumes!! wow, you guys were SO creative this year! the elementary school teacher is the best :) i just helped out in noah's class on halloween and i decided not to wear anything "halloweeny" and then felt bad at the last minute and taped on a foam pumpkin to my shirt. tim refers to this as "teacher flare." :)

stephy said...

I'm going to K-Mart today.

rachel said...

francis said: "YES! this will be the best halloween EVER!!!"
he LOVED trick-or-treating with august and hazel!
thanks again for inviting us! so fun...

palomarace said...

Is August's shirt the one you had in college?

Jennifer said...

no...nice memory though. i still have that one. he wanted this one because we could be twins...we'll see how long that desire lasts! dressing like your mom might not fly in a few years.