6/16/07

The Many Family Band

as noted in previous blogs i am involved with the PTA at the kids school. i am the official "arts chair" which means i'm in charge of the school t-shirt, the reflections art program and anything else art related that goes on in the school. this year i thought it would be fun to have a talent show for the school community. i won't go into the details of the program but i will tell you that it was a huge success. we had 76 students perform and 4 families who went on stage to do their thing.
we knew that we were going to do something that night but went through a few different songs until we found the right one off this record. we chose the snow patrol song because it was easy to learn and quite cute.
our video camera was missing the charger and we could not record the event...we're super sad but we did get some pictures:
we're hoping to do the show again next year and already have many more families interested in showing off their talents too.

7 comments:

tania said...

oh my goodness! you guys looks so cute up there together!!! what a special memory. maybe someone out there video taped it?

bandwidow said...

so sad to have missed it, would love to see footage, if you track it down!

rachel said...

very cute!
what song did you guys sing again?

palomarace said...

I love it! I wish I could have seen you guys live!

That is so awesome that you organized this event. I am so impressed!

Jenny said...

Hi Jen! Good seeing you at Rebekahs- though I wish we had a chance to talk. Your family is so cute! AND your kids so polite!

Random- I was looking at Angry Chicken's blog and randomly read one of her commments and clicked through to Melissa's site (don't know who she is). I then saw some cute baby onesies that were inspired by YOU. I clicked through and there you were!

This is a crazy blogging community! Or else I'm just one lucky girl.

lauren said...

that is a fantastic family moment, i wish i could have seen it for myself, how special!

Anonymous said...

Great work.