5/3/07

coffee, waffles and bull penis




i felt like such an adult this morning.
Tank woke me up at 5 and then 6:30. before we got this dog i was able to sleep in until 8 during the week, 8 being the latest possible hour yet still getting the kids to school by 9. now, with this dog, i am finally an adult. he wakes me up and forces me to make myself some coffee (like most adults do) so i can face the next few hours of him chewing the crap out of his bull penis. yes, you heard me, bull p-e-n-i-s!
i was not aware of all the animal body parts they smoke for mans best friend. we've given Tank lamb lung, buffalo bone and yes, bull penis. i must say, the absolute worst way to start the day is to drink coffee and eat waffles while smelling smoked bull penis...not good.

3 comments:

tania said...

hysterical! how can you resist that cute little puppy face, even at 5 in the morning.

i remember gromit (tim's parents old dog) loving pig's ears for a while!

Bloomin' said...

Okay, I'm SO ignoring the whole bull penis thing (I *will* say that Tank is a size queen) and only comment on how I slipped into a diabetic coma the minute I looked at that photo of him snuggled up to his toy. Awwww!

palomarace said...

cough - choke- gag- smoked bull penis? with your morning cup of joe blahhhhh!