4/2/10

Eggs

We've slacked on the Easter spirit here in the Many house.
No hidden treats around the house, no folks coming over for an Easter dinner. And we're not going anywhere either. In the past we've invited several families over to celebrate, but this year it's going to be a quiet one.
My sister and her husband are going to go to church with us Easter morning and then we'll go out for brunch at one of the many wonderful brunch joints around Seattle. But that's it.
Today the kids and I went to Target to pick up some egg dye so they could at least continue this tradition. While we were there August thought he was being funny and slipped a bag of candy in the cart. I totally saw him do it but I let him think that I didn't. He started giggling and whispering to Hazel who then slipped a chocolate bunny in the cart. I ended up buying them just so they'd have some chocolate for Sunday afternoon.









2 comments:

tania said...

I just can't believe how fast August and Hazel are growing... I still picture them as they were 3 years ago. Enjoy your relaxing Easter.

Jennifer said...

I think they are growing quickly right now...sometimes I look at Hazel and am amazed at how long her legs are getting.
Not sure if it'll be a relaxing Easter, but we'll see.