2/19/08

Watching


The kids and I are sitting at home watching American Idol. It's the first episode where we get to vote on who we like. Hazel, after every boy who sings says, "I'm voting for him...he's the best!" August keeps giving her the older brother look that says something like, " Are you crazy little girl? That guy SUCKED!"
Trey is out having dinner with some music industry people. I'm not bummed that he gets to do these things, it's just that when the kids are off school it makes the days so. stinking. long.
My sister Kat came by today and allowed me to go to the gym for an hour today. It was great. I feel so much better about things in general when I get to the gym. Once I got home everyone was hungry so we decided to walk down to Green Lake again, this time with Kat and Jonah and Royal and Tank. It was a motley crew walking down the road. We had our sights set on World Wraps but once we got there we realized that we all kinda wanted Zeeks Pizza instead. It was delicious. It was warm enough to eat outside in the sun. There's nothing better than eating good food after walking a long distance. Then, we started our long trek home. Royal was pooped by the time he got in the car...Tank on the other hand had plenty of energy.

More vacation notes to come.

No comments: