11/26/06

our busy weekend

whew! it's sunday night and i'm ready for the school week...if we have school tomorrow...it's been snowing all day which is odd for our neck of the woods. the snow thrilled everyone. we went over to our friends house for dinner a little north of us where the snow fell even harder causing them to lose their power. we all ate by candle light and their fireplace. it was lovely.

when we got home trey and the kids set out to make our first snowman of the season.







earlier this week i went to the fabric store to get some fabric to make the christmas trees that this gal makes. i made a set for a few friends and a set for myself. i'm so glad littlebirds shared the pattern.
i feel so creative...even if it wasn't my idea...

i have my mom and my mother-in-law to thank for the fact that i can sew now...linda gave me her old machine and my mom sat down and made me sew for myself...thanks ladies!








i'll post more tomorrow...

No comments: