11/23/06

a night with no sleep

well, happy thanksgiving.
i didn't sleep much last night because i found out that parts of my family will not be going back for christmas. i feel like a spoiled child who isn't getting her way. i spent most of the night crying in my bed only to keep the husband awake and worried so i moved to the couch. watching tv will usually keep my mind off my many troubled thoughts...so i watched tv. i'm pretty sure that i did get some sleep because i woke up at 7am with puffy eyes. so. there you have it folks. i'm a 34 year old spoiled child who still cries when things don't go my way...
we've got some wonderful friends coming over today for thanksgiving. my son and i will pull out some games and movies. there will be 6 small children running around the house. our first thanksgiving in this house. it should keep my mind off christmas for the day.
i'll post pictures either tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: