1/1/11

It's the Small Things

This video doesn't seem like much but it's pretty special. You see, August and Hazel have a pretty typical sibling relationship. They fight, they tease, they bug, they yell and generally get on each others nerves. But today we were walking through the mall before dinner, I was holding Hazel's hand when I noticed that August was holding her hand too.
I didn't want to draw attention to it for fear that the hand holding session would come to an abrupt stop, so I pulled out the handy phone and tried to capture it.
I think by this point August was squeezing her hand a bit and she was actually asking him to stop, but before that? They were just walking through the mall holding hands. I loved every minute of it.

4 comments:

tania said...

oh, man- too sweet. love and miss those kids!

stephy said...

Awww! Awww! Awww!!!

rachel said...

that is so dear.
love it :)

rachel said...

this is so dear!
love these moments... :)