5/4/10

May

Shhhhh, don't make any sudden moves.
Calmly raise your eyes to look at today's date...yup, I know! It's May!
May is my month and I try so hard to live in every moment of it.
In May I was born. In May I was married. In May I am a mother. In May I get to go to Sasquatch.And in May we do the Hootenanny.So there's a lot happening in May. More often than not the month flies by and I feel like I missed it all. This year Trey is cooking brunch for Mother's Day (I think). We're singing an Arcade Fire song for the Hootenanny. We'll go out to eat for my birthday and we'll be able to celebrate our anniversary at Sasquatch thanks to Kat and Justin who will be staying with our kids and dogs.
The days are slowly warming up and we're able to walk to school more and go to the dog parks more. Hazel comes home from school and plays in the backyard with our neighbors and August continues to work on skateboarding and unicycling. The days are longer and summer is just around the corner. Life is good in May and I'm just trying to love every day.

2 comments:

tania said...

Lots of great reasons to love May :)

bandwidow said...

Happy May Jen!