9/28/09

Before, During and After




August had a big day today. Here's his before:
During:

And after!
He goes in again on Wednesday to get his retainer. Remember when we went in and got our retainers? There were no choices, you just got the one they gave you...I was surprised to see that now you can choose the color you'd like it to be. August picked red and black. They don't do a retainer for the bottom teeth, they just put that wire all the way around on the inside to keep the teeth in line.
Let's hope and pray that he doesn't step on his new appliance like I did...I don't think I told my folks and ended up having crooked teeth as an adult.

6 comments:

tania said...

beautiful, straight teeth! it doesn't seem like he had to wear braces for very long- i think i wore them for 5 years!

melissa said...

this kid gets cuter and cuter and cuter!!! geez!
my teeth are crooked despite 3 years of braces...and a lost retainer (i think it may have been chucked in the school lunch trash). he's lookin' awfully grown up!

UnkaScott said...

Great teeth, August!!! You are a stud, sitting through all that tooth business. Congrats.

bandwidow said...

Handsome Handsome!

rachel said...

wow! time flies, huh? didn't he just get them? what a trooper, and it was worth it! can he have kettle korn at my house again?

Aunt Amy said...

Wow!!!! Look at those pearly whites!!! Great job August! Now you can chew all the gum I have till your heart is content! :)