8/24/08

It was the summer of 2008

I feel like I owe you all so much after being away from the computer for so long. We've done so much this summer, here are some sneak peeks into all our comings and goings:
We did a bit of shopping.
Celebrated our 10 year anniversary.
Took the kids out to eat.
Finally saw the flamingo's.
Went to the dog park a bunch.
Got henna tattoo's at a street fair.
Saw some movies.
Had a picnic or two.
Recorded a song.
Celebrated Jonah's birthday.
Ate some Top Pot.
Had friends over.
Went swimming with Jonah again.
And Again!
Visited family.
Saw Uncle Justin in a whole new light.
Went to Sasquatch!
Got our nails done!!
Went on trips.
Slept on planes.
Cheered for Aunt Kathleen.
Celebrated Rosie.
Had Royal over.
Spent some alone time.
Went to Mexico.

Read a ton of books.Celebrated Sub Pop.
Celebrated the Shoop wedding.Watched Nicole sing.
Ate some GOOOOOD food.

And that's just part of what we've done. I still have to get the pictures from our trip to North Carolina and Michigan. But this is all I can get through now. I'm looking forward to the kids coming home so we can get everything ready for the school year. Hazel in 1st and August in 4th! We have school clothes to buy and lists of school supplies to tick off.
I'll post more memories as they flood my computer.
I have some pictures from the Shoop wedding up at this website:
http://gallery.me.com/jennifermany
Feel free to poke around.

2 comments:

tania said...

wow! now that's a full summer! looks like a great one too :) the boys were talking about your kiddos this morning... hopefully we can get them to chat soon.

miss you! (ps you look wonderful!)

rachel said...

i loved scrolling thru your summer views...what a good idea!